The aim of this documentation is to overview the idea behind the TiddlyWiki application as well as give a overview of the architecture to the reader. This means after reading the documentation the reader is has the knowledge how the overall application works and where the points are where the reader can extend the functionality of the application.
- TiddlyWiki - A quick Overview
- This section describes the idea of the TiddlyWiki application. This should give the reader a overview over what TiddlyWiki consists of give a brief introduction to the topics of the main documentation.
- Microkernel Architecture
- The heart of TiddlyWiki is it's microkernel. This section will describe what bare mechanisms are included in the microkernel and how additional modules are loaded.
- TiddlyWiki Core Application
- After the microkernel has been explained this section focuses on the core plug-in. It describes the central modules of the core and explains how they work together to build a single file application.
- A briefly summary about this documentation bringing out the advantages, disadvantages and experiences with TiddlyWiki.