NW.js (previously known as "node-webkit") allows TiddlyWiki to be set up as a native application for Windows, Mac OS X or Linux.
- Create a folder with the following contents:
- The appropriate copy of NW.js for your platform, downloaded from https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js
- Your TiddlyWiki HTML file as
- A file called
package.json with the following content:
- Run the NW.js application
- If it doesn't work, you may need to unblock the application before your operating system will run it
- Try saving changes in the usual way
MP3 audio and H264 video are not supported without special steps described on the NW.js wiki.