The new official forum for talking about TiddlyWiki: requests for help, announcements of new releases and plugins, debating new features, or just sharing experiences. You can participate via the associated website, or subscribe via email.
Note that talk.tiddlywiki.org is a community run service that we host and maintain ourselves. The modest running costs are covered by community contributions.
For the convenience of existing users, we also continue to operate the original TiddlyWiki group (hosted on Google Groups since 2005):
There are several resources for developers to learn more about TiddlyWiki and to discuss and contribute to its development.
- tiddlywiki.com/dev is the official developer documentation
- Get involved in the development on GitHub
- The older TiddlyWikiDev Google Group is now closed in favour of GitHub Discussions but remains a useful archive: https://groups.google.com/group/TiddlyWikiDev
- An enhanced group search facility is available on mail-archive.com
- Follow @TiddlyWiki on Twitter for the latest news
- Chat at https://gitter.im/TiddlyWiki/public (development room coming soon)
- TiddlyWiki Subreddit
- Chat with Gitter at https://gitter.im/TiddlyWiki/public !
- Chat on Discord at https://discord.gg/HFFZVQ8