New in: 5.1.18 See WebServer for details of TiddlyWiki's web server functionality.
Serves a wiki over HTTP.
The listen command uses NamedCommandParameters:
All parameters are optional with safe defaults, and can be specified in any order. The recognised parameters are:
- host - optional hostname to serve from (defaults to "127.0.0.1" aka "localhost")
- path-prefix - optional prefix for paths
- port - port number on which to listen; non-numeric values are interpreted as a system environment variable from which the port number is extracted (defaults to "8080")
- credentials - pathname of credentials CSV file (relative to wiki folder)
- anon-username - the username for signing edits for anonymous users
- username - optional username for basic authentication
- password - optional password for basic authentication
- authenticated-user-header - optional name of header to be used for trusted authentication
- readers - comma separated list of principals allowed to read from this wiki
- writers - comma separated list of principals allowed to write to this wiki
- csrf-disable - set to "yes" to disable CSRF checks (defaults to "no")
- root-tiddler - the tiddler to serve at the root (defaults to "$:/core/save/all")
- root-render-type - the content type to which the root tiddler should be rendered (defaults to "text/plain")
- root-serve-type - the content type with which the root tiddler should be served (defaults to "text/html")
- tls-cert - pathname of TLS certificate file (relative to wiki folder)
- tls-key - pathname of TLS key file (relative to wiki folder)
- debug-level - optional debug level; set to "debug" to view request details (defaults to "none")
- gzip - set to "yes" to enable gzip compression for some http endpoints (defaults to "no")
For information on opening up your instance to the entire local network, and possible security concerns, see the WebServer tiddler at TiddlyWiki.com.