The Tiddloid and Tiddloid Lite app are Android apps that makes it possible to edit and save changes to TiddlyWiki HTML files.
- Create new TiddlyWiki importing latest edition from internet
- Import existing TiddlyWikis stored on device/internal storage. (TiddloidLite supports external SD card too)
- Fork interesting ~Tiddlywikis from internet (Supports TW5 only)
- TiddlyWiki detection
- Locally stored ~Tiddlywikis are updated simultaneously on saving changes to TiddlyWikis imported to the app
- Backup system that is compatible with TiddlyDesktop, the desktop TiddlyWiki saver
- Creating shortcuts to existing TiddlyWiki on Android Homepage
- TiddloidLite supports cloud storages like GDrive and OneDrive
- Tiddloid Lite feature better support for devices running Android Q or later. It also supports cloud storages like GDrive and OneDrive, while Tiddloid keeps the compatibility to TiddlyWikiClassic. To know more about differences between Tiddloid and Tiddloid Lite, please visit Tiddloid's homepage.
- You should keep the
.htm extension of the files to be imported.