Saving on iPad/iPhone
The iPad/iPhone app Quine 2 makes it possible to view, edit and then save changes to TiddlyWiki5 on iOS. Download it here.
Instructions for use:
- Open Quine 2
- Tap the + toolbar button to create and open a new TiddlyWiki
- From the file list tap an existing TiddlyWiki file to open it
- Edit the TiddlyWiki as normal, and save as normal using either Autosave or the TiddlyWiki save button
- Tap the left hand "Documents" toolbar button to close an open TiddlyWiki
- Quine 2 works natively in iOS with the local file system and the iCloud file system
- Quine 2 also allows you to open, edit and save TiddlyWiki files stored with cloud file providers
- Quine 2 allows you to follow embedded WikiText links and canonical links to external files for cloud-like file providers which support "folder level sharing".
- This includes the apps "Secure Shellfish" and "Working Copy". Most providers, though, do not allow apps like Quine 2 to access linked files this way.
- If you wish to enable such links for "well behaved" file providers, toggle "on" the "Enable folder selection for out-of-sandbox links" setting in iOS Settings for Quine 2
Note that Quine is published independently of TiddlyWiki