If you're using Firefox for Android, see the instructions for Saving with TiddlyFox on Android.
- Ensure you have a version of Firefox before version 57. TiddlyFox will not work with Firefox 57 and on. For Firefox 57 and on, consider using the following instead:
- Install the latest release of the TiddlyFox extension from:
- Restart Firefox
- Download an empty TiddlyWiki by clicking this button:
- Locate the file you just downloaded
- You may rename it, but be sure to keep the
- Open the file in Firefox
- If you are using TiddlyFox v1.x.x, you will need to click OK in response to the prompt from TiddlyFox that asks whether to enable saving for this file
- If you are using TiddlyFox v2.x.x you will need to click on the icon of a kitten standing on a blue globe to activate saving. There is no prompt in v2.0.1.
- For TiddlyFox v2.0.1, you can not be using Private Browsing mode nor can you be using "Never Remember History".
- Try creating a new tiddler using the new tiddler button in the sidebar. Type some content for the tiddler, and click the ok button
- Save your changes by clicking the save changes button in the sidebar
- Look for the yellow notification Saved wiki at the top right of the window
- Refresh the browser window to verify that your changes have been saved correctly