Sharing a TiddlyWiki on Dropbox
You can work on a TiddlyWiki file in Dropbox and publish a URL that anyone can use to see a read-only view of the file.
- Save your TiddlyWiki file within your Dropbox folder
- Select Dropbox's "Share Link" option to obtain a public URL for the file
- In the Dropbox web interface, this is done by clicking the link icon that appears when you hover over a file. Dropbox also adds a "Share Link" item to the file context menu in Finder on OS X and Explorer on Windows
- The URL generated by Dropbox will have this form:
- Modify the URL like this, carefully preserving the gobbledegook:
The result is a "secret" URL that you can send to other people to enable them to see the wiki.
Enter a generated URL here and you can copy and paste the secret URL: