Single File Tiddlywiki5 executable
- Automatic backups
- Automatic saving
- No browser add-ons needed!!
- Works on Linux and Windows
- Single file executable, can be moved, copied, etc.
- Wiki is compressed, occupying less space on your disk (sometimes even a third of the space!)
- Converts any Tiddlywiki5 file to a single file executable , no need for special tiddlywiki plugins
- Automatically uses the saving tab in the control panel (there you can specify a backup directory if you don't like the default)
- Easily get back the html wiki file from the executable twexe (if you need it for some reason)
- Opens up the possibility to run external executables from your wiki (to draw charts, etc.) - stay tuned!!
- Supports external images (i.e. with _canonical_uri field)