This method of saving changes is clunky because it requires manual intervention for each save. It has the advantage of working on almost all desktop browsers, and many mobile browsers.
- Download an empty TiddlyWiki by clicking this button:
If the button doesn't work save this link: https://tiddlywiki.com/empty.html
Your browser may ask you to accept the download before it begins
- Locate the file you just downloaded
- You may rename it, but be sure to keep the
- Open the file in your browser
- Try creating a new tiddler using the new tiddler button in the sidebar. Type some content for the tiddler, and click the ok button
- Save your changes by clicking the save changes button in the sidebar
- Your browser will download a new copy of the wiki incorporating your changes
- Locate the newly downloaded file and open it in your browser
- Verify that your changes have been saved correctly
Tip: most browsers have an option to prompt each time for the download location. This allows you to select the existing version of the file and replace it.