Searching is fast and flexible in TiddlyWiki.
Typing text into the search box in the sidebar will turn up a list of all the tiddlers that contain that text.
- (Note that the sidebar tabs will be hidden by the search results until you click the 'x' to the right of the search box to remove the search results)
Clicking on the magnifying glass icon $:/AdvancedSearch. This tiddler contains four tabs:
to the right of the search box will open
- The standard tab contains another instance of the search box found in the sidebar
- The system tab allows you to limit your search to system tiddlers
- The shadows tab allows you to limit your search to shadow tiddlers
- The filter tab is not a search box, per se, but a way to obtain a list of all tiddlers that meet the specific criteria described by that filter, for example, "All tags except system tags"