The list-links macro returns a formatted list of links to a selection of tiddlers.
If a tiddler has a
caption field, this is shown instead of the tiddler's title. If the caption field is empty, a blank entry is shown.
Note: Each first step of a filter run not given any input titles receives the output of [all[tiddlers]] as its input. This means all the existing non-shadow tiddlers.
- A filter selecting which tiddlers to include
- An HTML element to use for the overall list element, defaulting to
- An HTML element to use for each item in the list, defaulting to
- A CSS class for the overall list element
- Optional wikitext to display if there are no tiddlers with the specified tag