Sharing your tiddlers with others
There are a number of ways that you can share tiddlers or your whole TiddlyWiki:
- You can attach a TiddlyWiki to an e-mail
- You can publish your TiddlyWiki online and grab a link to send or message to others:
- You can share a Dropbox link to your TiddlyWiki
- You can export tiddlers () in a variety of formats including text, static HTML and comma separated values (ie spreadsheet compatible)
- You can also share tiddlers merely by making your TiddlyWiki accessible to others, for example by publishing it online, so that they can import tiddlers from it
- There is an experimental sharing plugin that you can use to share tiddlers via the URL location hash.