Plugins in TiddlyWiki5 can be used to distribute optional components that customise and extend wiki. You can install them from the official plugin library or from community sites.
Internally, plugins are a bundle of tiddlers packaged together as a single tiddler that can be installed, copied, disabled or deleted as a unit. The individual tiddlers within a plugin appear as shadow tiddlers.
Handling Plugins with a Single File Wiki
- Installing a plugin from the plugin library
- Uninstalling a plugin
- Manually installing a plugin
Handling Plugins with a Client - Server Configuration (Node.js)
- Installing custom plugins on Node.js
- Installing official plugins on Node.js
- Uninstalling a plugin with Node.js
The PluginMechanism tiddler contains more details about how plugins are implemented internally.
You can open the plugin details in the on the Plugins sub-tab.