Installing a plugin from the plugin library
If you want to follow the steps side by side you can .
Follow these instructions when using TiddlyWiki as a standalone, single file wiki.
- Open your TiddlyWiki in a browser
- Create a backup of your current wiki file (just in case)
- Open the
- Click on the Plugins tab and then the
- Get more plugins button
- Click open plugin library to open the official plugin library
- When the library listing is loaded:
- Use the tab to select between plugins, themes and languages
- Use the search box to search the plugin details
- Click the install button to install a plugin
- Save your TiddlyWiki
- If a yellow warning bar appears at the top of the window, refresh the window so that TiddlyWiki completes installation of the plugin
- The plugin should now be available for use